Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pineapple tarts

Despite of the flood that happen in our country especially Pantai Timur, my baby keep on craving maciam maciam. sudahlah sejuk. huhu. Oh ya I'm at my ibu's home (Tapah) right now. Husband at Port Dickson then berlepas ke Labuan and please ida please tak payah sedih sangat. biasa lah long-distance marriage ni kan. Be safe everyone. this year bencana was so heartbreaking. *ucapan so random sekejap suami sekejap banjir. 

OK, actually. Today, teringin nak makan tart nenas so bad..Normally I wouldn't really care about this pineapple tart ( I'm a true fan of semperit tho) but this time entah macam mana terlihat belas tart raya yang lalu. tengok bekas dah nak tart nenas..haha so tempted la itu bekas. I want the original round shape with jam on top not the rolled ones, seems so hard to find. Ya lah bukan musim raya pun. I've been craving for it since the past few weeks tau ok besides those setengah kilo pistachios yang aku dah hentam makan seorang diri. so tamak this girl. hehe ( Thanks aunty Yan for the scrumptious pistachios from Makkah) 

Ok so I told Syuk..i would settle for a rolled pineapple tarts. Yeah sure, it still difficult to find. ini bukan musim raya, musim banjir. Dia kata no worries kalau ada dia carikan. (oh nangis di sudut bilik) Ibu is not an expert in baking tart..She made the best pineapple jam, no doubt, but the art of making tart is different. gituu. Have to buy la ini macammm...

But ayah said he's going to find it anyway, and he'll get me some..Yeay! 

And told husband where is my Sudoku book. Since pregnant suka sangat main Sudoku how come entah padahal before ni hapah tak pernah betul aku buat Sudoku tu. haha. Then husband said. ok will post you 'baju mengandung, buku mengandung and quiz mengandung' hahaha..he kept saying that Sudoku is quiz mengandung. need to munch something now. hai setiap lima minit lapar. no good no good

Promise after bersalin nak kurus macam Fazura. ahaks